1955 Ford F100 Restomod With A/C and a Fuel-Injected 302
This F100 has undergone a meticulous Frame-Off Build with lots of upgrades added during the process! Driving this F100 is nothing short of a thrill, and it’s also loaded with Air Conditioning, Power Rack and Pinion Steering, and 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes with Wilwood 4-Piston Front Calipers, 4-Piston Rear Calipers.
The underside of this Ford looks amazing, like the rest of the truck! You won’t hesitate to place a set of mirrors underneath this ’55 any day of the week to display the Powder Coated (black) Frame, Floorboards, and Drivetrain, along with the Dual Exhaust System that’s fitted with Stainless Steel MagnaFlow Mufflers!
– Custom Aluminum Fuel Tank by Kreater ( Toronto CA ) (takes up to 60/70 Liters )
– Custom Radiator from Fat Fender Garage (Gilbert, Arizona)
– This 55 is equipped with AccuAir E+ Connect Air Suspension
– Powder quoted custom Tubular Control Arms and 5-Link Rear Suspension
This 1955 Ford F100 Pickup Hotrod/Restomod is a stunning classic with timeless styling and modern performance! A set of remote key fobs are travelling along with this pickup.
– Ford 302CI Crate Engine – Blue Print (Brand New ); BluePrint is the best choice for reliable horsepower that you can drive every day.
– Electronic Fuel Injection by Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Fuel Injection Systems 550-511
– 4 Speed – Automatic Transmission by Ford: 2011-2014
Chassis: Custom Chassis done by Kreator
– AccurAir E+ Connect Wireless Controller
– Front Suspension: Independent (custom upper and lower tubular arms with airbags
– Rear Suspension – 5 Link (Air Ride) with Airlift Dominator D2600
– QA1 Shocks Front and Rear
Front Wheels – 22x 9″ with brand new low profile rubber
Rear Wheels – 22 x 10″ with brand new low profile rubber
Front Brakes – – Wilwood 4-Piston Front Calipers
Rear Brakes – Power Disc – Wilwood 4-Piston Rear Calipers
– Slotted and Crossed-Drilled Rotors Front and Rear
Air Conditioning: – Vintage Air (blowing cold air)
Dual Exhaust – Quiet-Flow Mufflers – Polished Resonators
– Chrome delete
– Grille is in Great Shape
– Emblems are in excellent condition
– Late-Model Headlights by Dapper Lightning (are used as a turn signal also)
– Doors Operate Smoothly (no more slamming). Altman Latches are installed.
– Custom bed + custom bed cover that you can LOCK – Rear Bumper removed
– Rear Air Compressor hose installed in case you need Air for your tires.
– Door Panels are in Great Shape
– Dakota Digital Dash
– Tilt Steering Column
– Brand New custom Seats
– Custom Alcantara Headliner + Carpet
– World Class Bluetooth Stereo by Focal (speakers + Twitter + sub buffer)
– Power Windows
– Power Lock
Underneath: – Fenders and Running Boards are Steel and in excellent shape.